Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Favs - Fall Edition

It's finally starting to feel like Fall and I'm so excited! There are lots of things that I love about the Fall but here are some of my favorite things about it:

1. My favorite part is the cool weather...not too hot and not too cold. I am an extremely hot natured, sweaty person so I am always happy when hot summer days come to an end. We chose to have our wedding in the fall so we wouldn't be sweaty in all of our pictures ha!


2. My next favorite part? Making all kinds of soups and stews! Potato soup, beef stew, taco soup...I love it all! If you have any good soup or stew recipes, please send them my way.

3. Another thing that I love about the Fall is that it's tailgating season! D and I haven't been able to make it down to Tuscaloosa for a game yet because of packing, moving, painting, etc. at the new house. We have tickets to 2 games in November which we are super excited about. ROLL TIDE!

 

4. Fall means it's time for two of my favorite holidays: Halloween and Thanksgiving. You can read all about my love for Halloween here. I love Thanksgiving because it's all about food and spending time with my family. 

What are some of your favorite things about Fall??

No comments:

Post a Comment