Monday, October 15, 2012

Making It Through Monday - Easy Lunch Idea!

Happy Monday everyone! As you know, things have been a little crazy around the Edgar household lately. We are still painting and unpacking. As a somewhat OCD person, this makes me feel a little crazy...but that's ok! We're making progress every day :) Yesterday I ran to the store to pick up a few things to get us through this week. I grabbed this for lunch today:

Moving for us = lack of veggies and healthy food. So I threw in some grape tomatoes and chopped up a few baby carrots to add a little more nutrition. The verdict? This salad was great! Next time I'm at the store, I plan on picking up a few more to have on hand for lunches. They have a lot of different options--Asian Style Chicken, Smokehouse BBQ, Spinach Dijon, and several others.
 
 
It's probably not the most cost effective option, but it works for those mornings when I literally have two seconds to grab something out of the fridge. It beats picking up fast food or something unhealthy for lunch. Well, there's my two cents for the day. Hope the rest of your Monday flies by!

No comments:

Post a Comment