Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Who's With Me?!

We're linking up again this week with Helene, Emily and Stacey for:

Helene in Between
 
So while my lovely co-blogger is off living it up in Vegas for the next few days, y'all are stuck with me. Hope you're having fun, Ang!
 
Tell me about it Tuesday...I'll tell you what's been on my mind!
 
The hubs and I made our first visit to Trader Joe's over the weekend in Nashville and let's just say that we're now obsessed! My mom judged us for going to a grocery store on our weekend getaway but I'm not ashamed!
 
Birmingham neeeeeds one so bad. My friends, family and husband will tell you that once I get obsessed with making a change, I will stick with it until something happens. Past examples include writing a mean Facebook message on my insurance company's wall to get someone to finally help me resolve an issue (it worked!), same thing with Macy's for my dad (you're welcome!), and emailing Chick-fil-a about not serving ONLY caffeine free Diet Coke (what's the point of drinking a Diet Coke if there's no caffeine?!?!). Those are just a few of the small changes I have made in this crazy world :) Next up? Starting a petition to get TJ's to Birmingham. Who's with me?!?
 
In the meantime, I guess I'll have to make the three hour trek to stock up on these babies:
 
 
Good thing I'll be in Atlanta this weekend. Hope y'all are having a great Tuesday!!
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I need to go to Trader Joe's!! I wanna go so bad! You girls are travelin' fools!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're not usually such world class travelers :) Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've heard!! I know a lot of people who stocked up on TJ's wine for their wedding receptions

      Delete
  3. i'm with you to petition for trader joe's! and what's even weirder is that i was at that SAME trader joe's this past weekend too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's make it happen!! How did we miss each other? :)

      Delete
    2. i'm really not sure! it would have been super fun, totally random, but fun! heh.

      how do we get this petition going...

      Delete