Wednesday, December 12, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Happy 12-12-12! Katie's post from this morning over at Keep Calm and Carry On inspired my post for today.

I'm not super girly but I do wear makeup every day. You're probably never going to see a fashion post from me but I do know a few things about makeup...any of my friends from college will tell you that doing people's eyes is my speciality! So here are some of my favorite beauty products that I use on a daily/regular basis:

Source
Love the Mineral Veil from bareMinerals. My face tends to be pretty oily so this stuff helps take away the shine!


Source


I like to use waterproof mascara and eyeliner because I think they stay on better. If I wear non-waterproof I always end up with racoon eyes by the end of the day. This eye makeup remover from Clinique is the best! I've tried a lot of different kinds and they either irritate my eyes or leave a greasy residue. This stuff is great and lasts forever.

Source
Maybelline Full 'N Soft Waterproof mascara is the best! I've tried to branch out to a different kind but always come back to this one.

Source
Source













For my eyes, I'm currently using either the Naked Palette by Urban Decay or Clinique's Color Surge Quad in Spicy. Both of these are great and give you lots of different color combinations to try. If I had to pick a favorite, I'd go with the Clinique Color Surge Quad!

Source
I love elf's Eyelid Primer because it's only $1. It may not be the best product out there but it gets the job done and it's super cheap!

I guess that about wraps it up. I'm not really into lipstick or lipglosses. I'm a chapstick girl all the way! Every once in awhile, I'll throw on some gloss but only for special occasions :)

What are some of your favorite makeup products? I'm always up for trying something new if I hear a good review. Hope y'all have a great rest of your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment