Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Easy Side Dish

I don't know about you but I'm always on the look out for an easy side dish. I found this one about a year ago and thought I should pass it along to you!

Here's what you need:
Broccoli (I'm lazy and use the kind that already comes cut up and in a bag)
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
4 teaspoons of reduced sodium soy sauce
2 teaspoons of brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic (Again, I'm lazy and use the kind that'a already minced and comes in a jar)




 
Combine the melted butter, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic. Pour over the broccoli. Cover and microwave for 3-4 minutes.



That's it--so good and so easy! Try it this week with dinner one night and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. So ~ I tried the broccoli recipe tonight and it was awesome! Such a nice change and my sweetheart loved it. Thanks!

    Aunt Lisa H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Glad you liked it :) It's one of our "go to" side dishes. The fact that Larry approves makes it even better haha. Love you!!

      Delete
  2. Such a nice change from just steaming. It is my new go to...especially when I am too lazy to do anything fancy

    ReplyDelete