Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Fav!

Well...this was supposed to post on Friday but it didnt. Oops!! Here's a Friday Fav to enjoy on Monday :)

It's that time again--HAPPY FRIDAY! This week, my Friday Fav is...

My sister-in-law, Ashley, introduced me to this product several years ago. Hi Ashley!

Don't we look like real life sisters?
Ok, back to my Friday Fav! Most importantly, Pssssst it's really fun to talk about. Ashley and I love to say things like, "Where's my Pssssst?!" and "Did you bring your Pssssst?" or "Pass me your Pssssst!" How can you not have fun with a product name that is basically a sound effect?

So what is Pssssst? It's an instant dry shampoo. It's perfect for those days when you don't have time/don't want to wash your hair before work. It's also great for Saturday mornings when you have to get up and run errands. After a long day at work, it's good to use to freshen up your hair before heading back out for dinner or handing out with friends. Ashley and I use it a lot during basketball season. We're always traveling on the weekends to UAH Chargers games to support my brother and his team. After long car rides, Pssssst is the perfect thing to use for greasy, travel hair.

Before you spend lots of money at Sephora or Ulta on expensive dry shampoos, you should give Pssssst a try. You can usually find it on the bottom shelf on the hairspray aisle at most drugstores. Yes, it looks like a product from the 1980's but it works! Give it a try and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment