Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jim N Nicks Cheese Biscuits - Copy Cat Recipe

Please tell me you have been to Jim N Nicks!  Their bbq and sides are so ridiculously good!   If you have been, you know you eat until you're about to burst!  If you haven't, you need to find one ASAP!  While you're dreaming about your next fix, try this copy cat recipe for the cheese biscuits!

If you've never experienced the goodness, Jim N Nicks Cheese Biscuits are like little piles of heaven.  Ok - maybe a tiny exaggeration - but just barely!  They are deliciously sweet, but cheesy.  Not dessert like, but perfect pre dinner snack/side.  I had this recipe pinned for awhile, but finally got around to making it for a football watch party this weekend!  This particular recipe came from High Heels & Grills, who took it from Plain Chicken.  If you haven't visited either, head over for some yummy recipes!

Forgive me in advance for the lack of photos.  I was also fixing some crock pot mac and cheese and flourless chocolate cookies (I'll save that story for another day!), so the kitchen was a liiiiiiiittle bit busy.

Whatcha Need
1-1/2 cups Bisquick
3/4 cup buttermilk
3 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Heres what ya do:
Preheat over to 425 and grease your muffin pan.  Mix all your ingredients in one bowl.  Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.  Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.  EASY PEASY!

This recipe makes 8-10 biscuits.  I doubled the recipe.  Lets face it, my family and friends love to eat!

So you don't get to see the makings, but who cares??  Here is the glorious final product:

I posted that on Facebook, and my comments blew up!  Again, my friends and family love food... apparently more than my other witty posts! haha

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment