Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Friday!

We made it...Happy Friday! This week's Friday Fav is a product I read about over at The Bargain Blonde. Meet my new favorite shampoo and conditioner:
Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
If you know me, then you know I don't put a lot of effort into my beauty routine. I'm also cheap and can never justify spending lots of money on makeup, hair products, etc. God bless gift cards, ELF, Target and Walmart. Even though these were on sale at Target, I was a little hesitant to spend $5 (each) a bottle on a new shampoo and conditioner. Thankfully, I could hear my husband's voice telling me that sometimes it's okay to spend a little more to get a better product. He hates that I would rather buy 8 pairs of sunglasses from Charming Charlie's instead of buying one really nice pair. Let's go ahead and admit that he's probably going to regret ever telling me to spend more money! And the result? Definitely $10 well spent. I could tell a difference immediately. My hair felt softer and there were fewer flyaways. Fast forward a few weeks and I'm still happy with my purchase. I will keep on buying these for sure! What products do you use? Ang and I are always up for a something new to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment