Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Fav! E.L.F - Eyes, Lips, Face

Y'all!  I can't tell you how glad I am that Friday is FINALLY here!  This has been a crazy long "short" week.  With that said, I'm also pumped to talk about my next Friday Fav!

A few years ago, Mary asked if I'd ever heard of E.L.F - Eyes, Lips, Face.  She was using their primer and complexion powder and really liked what you could get for such a low price. But, she had never tried any of their other make up.  Well, it just so happened my mom got me a whole box full of E.L.F make up for my birthday just a few weeks later!  I've been using E.L.F ever since!
144 Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette 
I love using E.L.F 1. because it's cheap! 2. because it works!  You can order online (they have always have sales and deals!) or buy it at Target. I love trying new things from them; a $1 - $3 risk is easier for my bank account to handle than a $40 risk :)  They've got a lot of cool products as well as great videos/tutorials on their website.  

If you're interested in trying E.L.F, here are some things I would DEFINITELY recommend: 

-Tone Correcting Powder... This little compact has green, yellow, blue, and pink squares.  Swirl your brush around the compact, apply, and look how much more even your skin looks.  Probably the best $3 I've spent!
Tone Correcting Powder
- High Definition Powder... I'm not really sure what all the HD hype is about (maybe I should read up on that in regards to make up :) ), but I can tell you this stuff really helps set your make up for the day.
High Definition Powder
- Essential Eyeshadow Brush... This $1 brush is my ABSOLUTE favorite brush.  I use it over any of my others every day.  I also have the Eye Defining Brush (also $1) which is fab too!
Essential Eyeshadow Brush
- Baked Bronzer... I love to lay out at the beach or pool, but I'm not trying to get skin cancer.  I always sunscreen and SPF moisturizer on my face.  This bronzer really helps give my skin the look of having some sun without turning me orange. 
Baked Bronzer
I could go on, but these four fabulous buys can get you started with your E.L.F obsession :)  Let us know if you try out any E.L.F products... we'd love to hear about it!

Have a GREAT weekend, y'all!

**FYI - E.L.F is not affiliated with this post, nor did they pay me to write it.  All photos are from www.elf.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment