Thursday, December 20, 2012

We're still here!

Oh hey everyone! Don't worry...we are still alive! Ang is still adjusting back into the real world after her super fun trip to Vegas. I have been SO busy at work and after work with the typical holiday craziness. Sorry for being MIA for a whole week!
 
I don't know about you but I feel like Christmas snuck up on me this year! I started off doing a great job with my Christmas shopping and then I just stopped. So this week I have been running around like a crazy person trying to cross everything off my list. Thank goodness for Amazon Prime!!
 
Are you doing some last minute shopping too? Here are a few items that I've picked up this week for friends, co-workers, and family members. Hopefully this will help you out if you're doing a little last minute shopping like me.
Source

I am obsessed with these Christmas Wrapped Cakes from Edgar's (a local bakery). They have a ton of different flavors to choose from and they're super cute! I'm sure I could make some cakes at home and wrap them in my own towels but I am down to the wire here people!

Source
How cute are these Peppermint Creme Votives from Pier 1? I bought a few of these to give to co-workers and my Secret Santa.
 
Source
One of my bosses loves tea so I found this sampler at Bed Bath & Beyond. It's perfect because the packaging is nice and it's affordable.

Do you have any suggestions for a last minute gift? Hopefully I'm almost done but I always seem to forget one :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment